Monday, January 30, 2017

New week...New hope!!

OK!  It's Monday.  The tape & bed boss lady pulled my guy off of my job to finish another job so he wasn't back to finish up this weekend.  I haven't heard from anyone yet (but, it's still early) today.  I'm hoping he can get back to finish up bedding and can start texture tomorrow.  I wanted to paint Wednesday because the forecast says it will be in the 70's then only in the 50's on Thursday and 50's and 60's for about a week more.   We should be able to paint in those temps but not until later in the day :-(

On the bright side I might go to Canton's First Monday Trade Days.  This is a huge flea market covering untold amounts of acreage with great stuff from new hand made stuff to garage sale finds.  But, high's in only the 50's and a north wind of 10 miles an hour will make it very chilly.  I'm not sure I'm prepared for that as I hate cold and even more than cold I hate wind.  But, we will see.  I really want to go. 

Over the weekend my cousin and I drove into Mesquite (suburb of Dallas) to meet up with other cousins (her sister and daughters-in-law) for her birthday lunch at Olive Garden.  After eating, we stopped by Dollar Tree and visited Target to peruse the Dollar Spot section.  I got a few new goodies to use in 9 pocket letters and some pencil/memo pad crafts.  I got pencils, erasers, these great clear hobnail jars to use for storage in the new Studio!  Fun stuff!





Happy Crafting!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment