Monday, March 27, 2017

A little bit of work!

It's starting to come together a little bit at a time!  I've spent the past few days opening boxes that have been packed for over a year and sorting through and putting things into like piles.  I haven't yet gotten to the scrapbook paper but, I can tell you now, it will not be pretty.  I've already got a pile of 12x12 paper packs over a foot tall.  There is a tote on the back porch with just as much and one up in the attic of the shop with twice that amount!  It's crazy how much a crafter can collect without knowing. 

Here are a few pictures I took last night.



I bought the wrong desk top so my file and leg have no top.  This is the Alex file here with a Billy bookcase (missing shelves) behind it and just beyond is the three IKEA Trofast storage units.


This picture was taken from the front toward the back.  You can see my new chair.  Behind it is a lamp I got from Mother's house with a new shade from Target.  In this picture I have not yet moved one of the Kallax shelves to where it will be standing.

SNAFU!  The mini fridge is too tall for the hole.  We have to get our neighbor back over here to help fix that up!

From back to front.  I do have one desk set up.  I'm using the top to help sort.

Well, break time is over...time to get back at it.

Happy Crafting,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment