Friday, March 17, 2017

Trying to Organize!

Took a little trip to IKEA in Frisco, TX.  It was a 150 mile (round trip) drive for us.  I drove out there because Billy isn't very good at driving in the Dallas traffic.  He gets really frazzled!  But, I got really frazzled at one lady that was driving crazy!  Then I got behind her and we were going along just fine then she shot off to the left and I went straight just to bowl over a traffic barrel.  I crushed it!  Got it stuck under the car...backed up to finally get off the barrel.  Billy got out of the car to pull it out when one of the construction guys walking our way was just shaking his head! 
Bought a few things for the Studio!
Picked up two of these (Alex) along with a table top to make a desk.

Two of these (Kallax) to make a lot of storage space.  This is not as big as it appeared to me in the picture.  Turns out it's about as tall as I am.  The top will be perfect for storing stuff too!

Trim guy says he will be here middle of next week or earlier.  I'm really excited to get this finished!

Happy Crafting!

Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment