Monday, April 10, 2017

Sorting a little at a time!

Happy Monday!  I went out to work in the Studio for a bit this morning and remembered to take a few pictures of the progress.


I started sorting all crafts into different categories.  I found I had glue in the Scrapbooking area, sewing area and the beading area.  Same for buttons!  Now they are all in one section.

I moved all the empty containers to one area.  I'll start using these as I start going through the piles I've sorted.

I got the Tiara quilter set up!  I'm going to check with the quilt store in Terrell to see if they give lessons.  I need to learn more about the quilter itself.

My sewing machine is set up.  The TV tray with the purple top is a travel ironing board Billy and I made.  I'm going to give it to a friend and cover another one with a fabric that better matches the gray in the room.

This is the tile for the kitchen backsplash.

Still no bathroom sink so when I turn on the A/C it needs someplace for the condensation to go.  I found this little jar to collect.

I doubled up the "Billy" shelves from IKEA.  Now they hold my large bins for scrap paper.  It also holds my Cricuts nicely. 

That's all I have for today.  I'm going to get more set up around my desk tomorrow.

Happy Crafting!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment