Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Still sorting!

I took a little break from sorting over the weekend.  Friday, my Daughter and Son-in-law came down.  She wanted to get her hair highlighted and cut by the same girl she's been using for years.  When Billy got home from work we went to dinner at BNR Pitt Grill!  Saturday, Billy worked again and the three of us went to First Monday at Canton.  We walked over 6 miles and spent 6 hours shopping.  I was shopping for tables for the Studio but came up empty handed.  Sunday Heather and Chad headed home and I followed along.  I spent the night and on Monday we tailgated at the Ballpark in Arlington.  I spent the night there and came home yesterday.  When I got home I did a little cleaning and laundry and even mowed the yard. 

This morning I ordered the Formica for the countertop.  It will not be delivered until next week but, the guy said he could get on it as soon as it comes in.  I picked up the tile.  It was a nice gray and white...mostly white stone looking tile.  Very pretty.  I also purchased a sink/faucet kit from Lowes.  All that's left is topping out plumbing and....to finish sorting.  Seems never ending!

Happy Crafting!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment