Monday, April 24, 2017

Back from Vacation!

Yesterday afternoon we got home from a week long cruise on Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas cruise ship.  From Galveston, TX we went to Roatan, Honduras, Belize City, Belize, and Cozumel, Mexico.  We had a grand time.

Now, back to reality and working on the Studio!!!

So, when we left, I was waiting on this guy to install the kitchen countertop and backsplash.  He wanted to do it the weekend we left for the cruise.  I told him I wouldn't be available until today and would he still be interested in completing the job.  No response yet.  I'm going to wait until 4pm (time he gets off work) and if I don't hear from him I'm going to start looking for someone else.  I have all the material...just need the labor.  Plumber is due on Thursday.  I'm going to go ahead and let him do bathroom but, I'll just have to get someone to finish the Kitchen sink hook up later.  *sigh*

I'm going out to the shop to sort buttons by color! 

Happy Crafting!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment