Saturday, August 12, 2017

Lots to show!

Well, I've been busy!  I went to a quilting retreat and in addition, in my Studio, I've been doing a lot of projects.  Here are a few pictures:
This is the layout for a half square triangle quilt I'm working on

This is a quilt that was at the Ellis County Quilt Guild Show in Midlothian

Here is the detail of the quilt above.  The books were made from selvages of fabric...So clever!

Here is the block for our Gun Barrel Quilt Guilds Presidents challenge!  I've made 13 so far!

Here is the Christmas quilt I made from a kit from The Fat Quarter Shop.  It was made from Jelly Bars and using a special Dovetail ruler.

These are some of the squares made at the Retreat for a charity quilt.  Once finished it will be donated to  veteran who works for the Federal Bureau of Prisons.

Here is the second Christmas quilt I made at the Retreat.  It's cutesy and I'll probably finish it off and give it to my Step-Granddaughter, Katie.  
Here is CiCi and the pillow case I made for her at the Retreat!  She has her very own camping pilly!

I'm headed out to the Studio to finish up on some of the projects I'm working on!  I'll try to remember to take pictures and post.

Happy Crafting!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment