Monday, May 1, 2017

Today is a Great Day!

On Saturday, April 29th, there were devastating tornadoes in our area.  Luckily we were spared with the only loss being our electricity and a plant trellis.  We were without electricity for almost 48 hours.  With this loss comes another loss...our freezer goods.  Most the stuff in our deep freeze was still frozen but, the stuff in our fridge-freezer was lost.  First thing I did was hop in the shower.  Whew!  I feel fresh as a daisy after a spring rain!  I'm making a pot of coffee and it 3:14pm....I haven't had coffee in a couple of days.  I can't wait.

AND!!! The plumber is here!  I still don't have a kitchen countertop but he's putting in the toilet, sink, and shower door and we can handle the counter top and sink later!

I'm just sooooo glad things are seeming to move again.

I hope to be crafting soon!

Happy Crafting!

Kim

P.S. On 4-26 I took my cousin to Dallas for a Colonoscopy.  While we were so far north I took advantage of it and went to IKEA to pick up my desk top and to the Container Store and picked up a work chair! 

No comments:

Post a Comment