Monday, May 15, 2017

Dotees!

I've had a horrible sinus infection and allergies for the last week.  Yesterday was the first day I've felt like doing anything.

I started in the Kitchen sweeping and mopping.  Everything is finished but, the floor has bowed at the entry to the bathroom.  The flooring folks are supposed to be here today to fix that.  I have hung the shower curtain, put up the shelving unit over the toilet.  Still need to hang the towel ring but, I'm going to wait and let Billy attack that!  I laid the new rug in front of the shower and the door was too low and would not go over it.  I'm going to see if the trim guy or the cabinet guy can trim off the bottom of the door a bit so it will close smoothly.

I've done a bit of sorting but, there is still a lot of work to do.

I felt so good yesterday I actually made two Dotees for swaps.   I made the H & I for the alphabet series of Dotees I'm hosting on Swap-bot.com.
H is for House

I is for I

Happy Swapping!

Kim

P.S.  I don't know how I turned on the underline!  LOL!!



No comments:

Post a Comment