Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Kitchen & Bathroom Updates!

Here is the finished Kitchen!!  Took all of about 3 hours total to finish!  Got a deal too!  The original guy that flaked on me quoted almost $100.00 more than the two guys that did it.



Close up of the tile and countertop.

Got the Toilet and Sink in. 

Here is the shower head in the shower.  I still need to get a shower curtain and rod for this.

I'm so excited to be done with this....but wait....the floor is buckling!  Awww shucks!!!  Called the flooring people.  "We will call you within 48 hours.  Guess what???  It's nearly 48 hours and no word.  I guess I'll be calling them back this afternoon. 

The floor needs a good sweeping and mopping but I'm going to wait because there will be some bit of mess when they come fix the floor.  *Sigh*

Good thing is I can still work even with the floor debacle.  Even better thing, I can drink coffee and work in the Studio without worrying about running to the house to potty!

I'm waiting on a guy from a new internet company to come by.  He's going to check to see if what he can install will be accessible from the Studio.  If so, I'm going to get that sucker installed.  Then I will have YouTube videos and my SIL mentioned something about an Amazon Fire Stick.  I don't know about that but he says it will work for Netflix and such.  That will be great!  I might never leave.

Have a great day and

Happy Crafting!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment