Sunday, May 28, 2017

Finally Crafting

So, the craft studio is ready (enough) to start serious crafting.  I just haven't done any serious crafting!

I did make two Dotee dolls for upcoming swaps.
This little girl is for a 4th of July/Americana Dotee Swap

This is for a Christmas in July Dotee Swap

Here is my Stampin' Up stamp sets in the DVD (Media Stix) holders I found on Amazon.  They work great for this size ink pad.

Well, that's all the crafting I've been doing.  We did get a new grill and patio furniture for the back porch.  I potted a bunch of plants.  There are rack after rack of "tired" plants in the Garden Department at Lowe's.  I was able to buy a bunch of stuff for very little.  Some were on $.25 for a flower.  All they need is a little love and care.

Happy Crafting!

Kim




No comments:

Post a Comment