Saturday, February 11, 2017

Good Day!

I've been kind of down about the progress of my room.  I understand the part about my life that thinks everything should be completed when I want it completed and forget there are other people with jobs and lives that just don't revolve around me.  But, sometimes I forget....actually, a lot of the time and this past week has been one of those times!  However, today was a good day! 

The A/C guys showed up this morning and put up the registers and the return air vent.  Everything should be good to go with that once the electrician can get juice to the room. 

The Electrician showed up and did quite a bit of work.  He put in all the switches and outlets and even hung the ceiling fans and the vanity light for the bathroom. 


After the trying week with the paint I'm glad to see this progress!  We are hoping to get flooring next week!  Woot!

Happy Crafting!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment