Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Oh no!!!

Now that football season is over I say "GO RANGERS"!!!!!!!

This is Billy and I at the ballpark last season.


I'm so ready for opening day at the ball park.  It's kind of a tradition in our family.  We haven't missed an opening day in over 10 years.  Last year we actually had tickets to the game.  But, I really enjoy the tailgating most of all!  I'm really looking forward to it. 

Well, we had a little SNAFU in the Studio.  The texture dried over the weekend so we started painting yesterday.  We found we are not really very good at painting but, that really isn't the issue.  There was a problem with the tape over the butts of the sheetrock.  It looked OK before we  painted but after a little paint was applied you could really see the stripes.  I called the boss lady and she is sending the guy back to fix it.  I hope, hope, hope it doesn't take too long.  I've scheduled the electrician for Monday and I don't want to delay him.

Our neighbor is going to help (or rather, I'm going to help him) build the small cabinet we want to put in the kitchen area.  He came by yesterday and said he's ready when I am.  I hope I can get over there this afternoon after "Larry" arrives.

Happy crafting!  I'm really looking forward to start crafting again myself!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment