Monday, February 13, 2017

Just waiting around!

We are waiting on a quote on flooring from a guy Billy met.  He asked us to pick out our first and second choices and he could find something similar for 10% less than what we find it for.  I'm not sure they can find anything cheaper than $0.99 per sq ft.  But, here we sit waiting.  The neighbor who is building the cabinets is having a time finding the plywood he wants to use.  Hopefully Groom & Son Ace Hardware will get some in this week.  The guy who is going to do the trim and hang the bathroom door can't get to us until next week.  Hopefully, everything will be done by the first of March.

I bought some spray paint to use in the Studio.  I'm planning on using it to paint containers and such to be all matchy-matchy!

The left is Rustoleum Metallic Matte Nickle.  The right is Restoleum Smoke Gray


Restoleum Navy & Satin Classic Navy

This is from Krylon's line of Sea Glass.  The color is called ICE.

This one reminds me of frosted glass.  This was sprayed on an old Ball canning jar I found in Billy's shop.

I bought a few small containers from The Dollar Tree this morning when I went in to Canton to get the Travel Trailer registered.  We are going on a camping trip this weekend.  CiCi and I went out to check what items we need to restock.  She hopped up on the dinette while I was out there and was so stinkin' cute I couldn't help but take a picture.
Billy had to take the trailer to get it inspected so I could get the registration today.  To take it in we had to close it up like we are traveling as we normally keep it set up like we are camping.  When he got back he opened one of the slides and broke the clock.  Dang!  Now I have to go shopping for a new clock!  Rats! 

Well, happy crafting!
Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment