Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Little bit of Work!

Today wasn't very productive. 

Monday, Billy and I did a lot of sanding on the cabinets.

Tuesday, I did a little painting (KILZ).

Today, I had to run into town (and by town I mean Mabank...sometimes I mean Dallas or Tyler).  Stopped by Brookshires to see if I could find some Grub Rub.  It's a rub for chicken or pork I used to buy all the time.  They didn't have it at Walmart the last time I went and I knew I had seen it at Brookshires.  But, nooooo!  Arrrggghhhh!  So I found something that has some of the similar ingredients.  I hope it's good or it's back to the drawing board!

I went to Brookshires then to the PO to mail three swaps.  I had B is for * Dotee and C is for * Dotee.  Bug and Christmas.  I also had a tube pillowcase for another swap.  Then off to Walmart to pick up a few things.

So, with all that running around I got very little painting done.  I did get all the doors (one side) painted and the fronts to the drawers. 

Tomorrow the guy from 50 Floor is coming by to quote on the flooring.  We have really been running into a wall with either finding the right flooring or finding someone to install it.  I just decided to find a store or someone to do it.  I hope these guys aren't too expensive.  I'm running out of money!!

Gotta go!  Tonight is a new episode of Major Crimes!!

Happy Crafting!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment