Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Still waiting Around!

Here I sit all broken hearted.....but this sentence doesn't end in the regular fashion!  The Electrician said he'd be here today...but, it's only 11am so it may still be early in the construction business.  I just sent him a text so maybe I'll hear from him soon.  I would love to have electricity today!  It will make the studio sooooo much better! 

Never heard from the flooring guy either.  He said he could save us 10% so I guess I'll just go to Lowe's and charge it on my Lowe's card and get 5%....better than nothing!

I have been doing a small bit of crafting for swaps.  I still have access to a bit of my stash for making Dotee dolls.  I'm hosting a series of Alpha Dotee swaps.  Just sent off A a couple of weeks ago and now is time to send B.  I didn't get a picture of A.  It was an Armadillo Dotee.  The fabric had armadillos on it and it was shaped like a half moon/armadillo. 
This is B for Bug!  It is really cute in person.  These pictures make it look really ugly!

I went ahead and made the C Dotee.  C is for Christmas!
Happy Crafting!
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment